Scholarship & Aid
Eligibility for Federal Direct Loans is determined by an analysis of family resources calculated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To receive Federal Direct Loans from the College, students must:
- Be accepted for enrollment in a graduate degree program.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours (for Direct Loans).
- Be registered with Selective Service (or be exempt).
- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Not owe a refund on previous Title IV funds received or be in default on any federal student loan.
For more information, visit studentaid.gov.
dafabet888 also awards scholarships based on merit. Students may qualify for these scholarships based on the strength of their admission application and required documents at the time of admittance to the College. No additional application is required for these scholarships.
Students receiving tuition assistance from their employers will have their tuition scholarship reduced accordingly.
Duration of Eligibility
Full-time students may receive financial aid for a maximum of three years (six semesters) of full-time awards. Half-time students are eligible for a maximum of six years (12 semesters) of half-time awards. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information.
Proration of Financial Aid
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- 11.5 – 9 credits – 75%
- 8.5 – 6 credits – 50%
- Less than 6 credits – 0